Posted in Open Jobs on Jun 21, 2017
Audience Relations Officer
Employment Type: Part -time
To create and manage a comprehensive audience data base for TWR-K and Sifa and to stay in constant communication with them.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Interact with listeners on a regular basis by email, sms, telephone, visits and social media Create and regular update a demographic database of all TWR-K audience. Carry out a listener survey and translate into graphs, pie charts etc as requested by donors. Generate timely audience relations monthly reports. Help in distribution of follow up materials to listeners. Monitor TWR and Sifa program airing where possible. Research and gather materials and information necessary to assist producers get more feedback for their programs.
To coordinate TWR-K’s audience research, with external agencies if required; record attendances at events and ensure that adequate methods of feedback are in place. To produce a summary report of audience feedback from TWR-K Explore and implement new methodologies for raising general awareness of TWR-K
• Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
• Creating engaging text, image and video content
• Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new and existing projects
• Measure web traffic
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
• Facilitate online conversations with audience and respond to queries
• Report on online reviews and feedback from listeners and fans
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and audience engagement metrics
• Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective audiences like promotions and competitions
• Born again Christian
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
• At least one year related experience.
• Solid administrative and communication skills.
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• Ability to consistently perform in a highly detailed and deadline oriented environment.
• Customer care
Female candidates are encouraged to apply